wale give me love baby

Just a touch baby What the fuck baby. Watch the official music video for LoveHate Thing by Wale feat.


3

Because love is on your side.

. Love is on your side. Love is on your side. Hold me tight let me go Heal my heart hurt my soul Build me up break me down Make me smile make me frown Give me love take it all away again.

Wale Give me love baby Not enough not enough. Then you take it away Hurt my soul. Hold me tight let me go.

This a love hate thing. I love me baby you should love you more. Subscribe to the channel.

In my heart in my soul. Shout out to Marvin Gaye Love you then they hate you Then they love you again Hate you then they love you Then they hate you again Hold me tight let me go Heal my heart hurt my soul Build me up break me down Make me smile make me frown Give me love take it all away again Give me love take it all away again Yeah aint no love in the heart of city thats. Give me love baby not enough not enough just to touch baby he raps during the bridge leading to a sparkling chorus where Dews smooth croon coincides with stirring strings and funk guitar stylings.

Make me smile make me frown. Sam Dew from the album The Gifted. Keep giving me love Build me up Then you take it away Break me down.

From the city that made me love you forever for it Hope you celebrate every moment forever ignore it You made me what I am you made me what I am not They gon love you a little different when you at the top Give me love baby Not enough not enough just a touch baby What the fuck baby its just us baby This aint right this is life. Dropped the album with Seinfeld they thought I was tweakin A prophet a genius Im flyin with Lena Im ridin with Nina One write for the Chi one right where I need her The funny thing is Ill always be single I love me some Logan I love me some Issa Ill never get either no one Venice Queens me Im a drunk Im a demon Heaven knows Im. Then you take it away Let me go.

Build me up break me down. Give me love baby Not enough not enough just a touch baby What the fuck baby its just us baby This aint right this is life This is. Let your heart be your guide Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Give another try.

One love one legacy Sweet girl you know Lets get the paper Folarin Now I know I dont know you But I do somethin for you Show me what it do Then I spray somethin for you Sweet girl you know Wale Fine girl fine girl fine girl My fine girl my fine girl fine girl Fine girl fine girl shes a fine girl My fine girl my fine. More Love Lyrics Wale. Give me love take it all away again.

Its a wonderfully orchestrated track full of life and vigor. Give me love take it all away nuh nuh nuh Give me love take it all away. Give me love take it all away again.

From the city that made me love you forever for it Hope you celebrate every moment forever ignore it You made me what I am you made me what I am not They gon love you a little different when you at the top Bridge x2. Its just us baby This aint right this is life This a love hate thing name_Hook Sam Dew Hold me tight let me go In my heart in my soul Build me up break me down Make me smile make me frown Give me love take it all away again Give me love take it all away again name_Verse 2 Wale Yeah my affinty grows as the city gets cold. Because love is on your side I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more Love is on your side Its a stress when your skin dark I be loved by the women I be pissin off Im in lust with the money buy the white cars If you got a full but the mirror gone.

Wale Shawn Stockman I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more Love is on your side Wale Shawn Stockman Its a shitstorm more when your skin dark I be loved by the women I be pissin off Im in lust with the money but at what cost. Its just us baby This aint right this is life This is love hate thing Hold me tight let me go Heal my heart hurt my soul Build me up break me down Make me smile make me frown Give me love take it all away again Yeah my affinity grows as the city gets. Its just us baby This aint right.

Hold me tight let me go In my heart in my soul Build me up break me down Make me smile make me frown Give me love take it all away again Give me love take it all away again Verse 1. Wale Shout out to Marvin Gaye Love you then they hate you Then they love you again Hate you then they love you Then they hate you again Hook. Its just us baby This aint right this is life This a love hate thing Hook.

Wale Yea aint no love in the heart of city thats what they told me Beefing over 100 niggas dont none of em know me Son of a mother studying. This aint right this is life. Give me love baby Not enough not enough just a touch baby What the fuck baby.

In my heart in my soul. Keep giving me love Hold me tight. Give me love baby Not enough not enough just a touch baby What the fck baby its just us baby This aint right this is life This is love hate thing Hook Hold me tight Let me go In my heart in my soul Let em go break me down Hate me small make me fall Give me love take it all away nuh nuh nuh Give me love take it all away Verse 2.

I got my family and I got my squadAnd as long as they got me then Ill be just fineSo I give God the glory cause I have my childAnd America dont want me thats what I realizedThat we all. Its just us baby. Sam Dew Keep giving me love hold me tight.

Wale laughs and corrects him saying that The Gifted. Let em go break me down. More Love Love is on your side Let your heart be your guide ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Give another try Because love is on your side ho I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more Love is on your side Its a shit-storm or when your skin dark I be loved by the women.

As you reaching your goals you gon meet you. Wale Shawn Stockman I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you more I love me baby you should love you. Wale Yeah my affinty grows as the city gets cold.

Sam Dew Hold me tight let me go In my heart in my soul Build me up break me down Make me smile make me frown Give me love take it all away again Give me love take it all away again Verse 2. I love me baby you should love you more. Verse 2 Yeah my infintiy grows as the city gets cold.

Wale Yeah my affinty grows as the city gets cold As you reaching. Hate me small make me fall. Keep giving me love Heal my heart.

Its just us baby This aint right this is life This a love hate thing Keep giving me love Hold me tight Then you take it away Let me go Keep giving me love Heal my heart Then you take it away Hurt my soul Keep giving me love Build me up Then you take it away Break me down Keep giving me love Make me smile And then you take. I love me baby you should love you more.


Deep


Pin By Lisalicious On Giŕls Funny Jokes For Kids Funny Girl Quotes Funny Baby Quotes


Drake Quotes


Bad


Hassan Cute Snapchat Names Funny Chat Relatable


Jini To Padegi Funny Baby Quotes Funny Girl Quotes Funny Girly Quote


Wale Dotes On Daughter Zylamoon Bck Celebkids Baby Love Fathers Love Instagram Posts


Pin On Wale

0 comments

Post a Comment